PPC (Paid Search) Manager
|Working Hours:||37.5 per week|
|Salary:||Up to £40K (depending on experience)|
You: Are you reliable, flexible have great communication skills and an analytical mind? If so then you may be who we are looking for. You will have a proven track record for setting up and maintaining PPC (Paid Search) campaigns as well as strategy experience for biddable media.
Us: We are Inspiration Inc, a Digital Marketing Agency and part of the Big Group, number 2 in The Drum Independent Agencies Census 2016 for companies with over 100 staff.
The job and the skills:
- To ensure that all clients PPC (Paid Search) campaigns managed by you have a strong and robust strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives that have been tailored to meet your individual client expectations
- Develop a strong understanding of each of your clients business including products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
- In line with your clients goals and objectives, create, implement and manage innovative successful campaigns
- Ensure client budgets are agreed and managed accordingly in line with client expectations
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with your clients and Line Manager
- Use a variety of third party tools to compile and draw insight to better understand user trend and behaviour
- Create monthly reports detailing monthly activity and provide recommendations where applicable
- Work closely with other team members to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Using a variety of PPC (Paid Search) practices you will be able to optimise client’s accounts for maximum performance
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns across a variety of search engines
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and how they may impact on PPC (Paid Search) performance
- Experience of running paid advertising campaigns on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- There will also be opportunities to further your knowledge, visit Google and attend relevant training sessions in London
- Reporting to Director of Digital Strategy
- You will also be responsible for managing and coaching a small team
- Exposure and knowledge of Programmatic advertising would be an advantage
More about you: You will be highly organised and a great people person. You will have an analytical, enquiring mind with a passion for digital knowledge and excellent attention to detail. You are a great team player but can also work independently and demonstrate innovative and enterprising behaviours.
A bit more about us: Inspiration Inc is a Big Group Company with offices in Newbury and a large office in Holland Park, London. We have a number of household name clients in Automotive, Finance, Technology, Fashion and Travel, plus many local and regional clients who trust us with their online marketing, data and business insight to drive their company forward. Established in Newbury for 8 years, the business is expanding year on year and now has teams in Newbury and London, allowing our client’s access to us easily and our staff greater training, personal development opportunities and career progression.
If you would like to take your career to the next level and join our vibrant, dynamic, expanding company, contact us now to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please be aware that it is a fundamental term that new recruits have permission under UK immigration law to undertake employment and, where applicable, have and continue to hold valid and appropriate UK immigration clearance or leave to remain. New recruits must produce original documentation evidence of the right to undertake this employment prior to commencing it. You will be informed by Human Resources in advance of commencing employment of those documents that are acceptable.